Vision & Mission
Our Hopes and Dreams
With Mary as our model, St Mary’s Catholic Primary School strives to be a community where we:
– embrace and experience Gospel values which permeate the life of the school
– commit to and celebrate our Catholic tradition
– value and
recognise learning as a lifelong process for all
– pursue excellence in all our
– foster a thirst for learning, a healthy
self esteem and the ability to overcome obstacles
– develop all dimensions of each child.
Putting Vision into Action
With Mary as our model we:
– Provide a quality education within a Catholic framework in partnership with parents and the wider community
– Promote & commit to positive relationships, the
catholic ethos, pastoral care & justice for all.
– Provide a welcoming and secure environment that nurtures, stimulates and challenges individuals to attain their full potential.
Recognise the talents, abilities and uniqueness of each individual and provide policies, programs and structures that cater for and respect their differences.
– Implement a balanced and sequential curriculum based on current educational research and best practice.
Have you taken our online VIDEO tour yet?
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school!